Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happiness is...

I live in a place filled with sunshine, palm trees, lizards, lakes and dragonflies.

I have a roof over my head and plenty of food to eat.

I have an almost limitless source of information and entertainment at my fingertips, twenty-four hours a day.

I can communicate with friends & relatives, anywhere in the world, instantly.

I have a wonderful family, and I'm married to a truly beautiful, loving, magical lady who lights up my life every single day.

If this is what I have to look forward to for the next forty years, I'll take it.

Gladly.


4 comments:

John Molloy said...

Some days, especially now we have reverted back to normal climate and weather, you just have to step back and say how fabulous it is living in paradise.

anaglyph said...

I'll drink to that.

Carl Anderson said...

I feel like beer and music should get specific shout-outs here .... :)

India Drummond said...

Sounds pretty perfect to me!