Saturday, July 12, 2008

Looking for cast & crew, Bristol, August

My mate Phil "Snouty" South, who teaches at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, is shooting a quick'n'dirty guerilla movie in and around Bristol this August, and is currently on the look-out for cast & crew. (RealFilm, not machinima.)

"The loose idea is to make a 10 minute video for YouTube which is kickass good and showcases big old me and of course anyone who helps. I'm thinking a sort of Hitchcock movie but with a 21st Century punk/goth flavour. You know, the kind of stuff I like. :) instead of Mount Rushmore it ends on the Suspension Bridge..."

Should be a 3-4 day shoot. If you're interested in taking part, drop by his blog, Snouty's Diary Creme, and scribble in the comments. I'll be there if it doesn't clash with Dragon*Con.

No comments: